Stone Therapy Massage
Stone Therapy Massage uses geothermotherapy which is the application of heated and chilled stones.
During the stone therapy massage water heated smooth basalt volcanic stones are used in two ways; large placement stones are placed on top of the sheet along the spine, in the palms of the hands and in between the toes. Whilst smaller stones are used to slowly massage the warmed oil into the body.
Chilled marine marble stones can be used in short applications over the shoulders and abdomen.
There is no set routine as the massage is changed and adapted to fit the specific requires on the day of your massage, catering for what you want and need when you come to see me.
Many of my clients experience a variety of benefits from having stone therapy that have included:
- Increased mobility and flexibility.
- Heat has deeply penetrated through the skin to ease tension from the muscles.
- Relief from symptoms of stress and relaxation.
- Chilled stones have help to reduce inflammation, disperse nodules and assisted with digestive problem.
- Improved sleep.
- Emotional benefits including the reduction of anxiety/depression, and improved feeling of well-being.
Duration & pricing:
60 minutes – £40
90 minutes – £60