Treat-norwich is a new Complementary Healthcare Clinic based near the city center of Norwich. It has the following:
- Ground floor location
- Accessible to all clients
- Men’s, ladies and disabled toilets
- Car Parking within few minutes walk
- A retreat in Norwich’s busy bustling city
- High professional like-minded practitioners
- A variety of treatment rooms
- Large studio spaces; where you can enjoy private and group therapies, as well as workshops and classes
A beautiful, calm space and professional and caring people. Acupuncture has become an important part of my life. Rebecca and team have successfully treated me for chronic neck and back pain, stress and alsoemotional pain and upset. Now I know it works I have a fortnightly slot to help me keep some symptoms at bay due to a genetic disorder (and anything else that may occur that week, be it sleep problems/ hormones/ migraines )The treatment is explained and I always feel relaxed. At times I enter feeling dreadful and leave feeling amazing. Thank you to all of you at Treat Accupuncture, I’m so glad I gave it a go!
– Joanna Scott
Absolutely love treat! An amazing space with a great feel! I am treated by Rebecca for acupuncture and I cannot recommend her enough! Her treatments have helped me to manage my pain and I can’t thank her enough!
– Leighana Jade Oldman